Type of Business
CSA, Farmers Market Stand, Farmstand / Farm store, U-Pick, Wholesale
Lewis Creek Farm has been growing vegetables on the rich bottom lands of Lewis Creek since 1981. They have a long reputation for top quality, competitive pricing and environmental responsibility.
They have been selling wholesale vegetables since 1981.
They only sell vegetables grown on Lewis Creek Farm, and each vegetable has its own unique season.
Visit their website - LewisCreekFarm.com - for a full listing of the vegetables they grow, the seasons they are available and their ordering and delivery procedure.
You can find Lewis Creek Farm on DigInVT.com
3071 Rte 116
Member Partners (13)
(G = Gold Barn Award)
- Lewis Creek Farm
- American Flatbread Middlebury Hearth G
- Black River Produce
- Cathedral Square Senior Living
- Ethan Allen Residence
- Fire & Ice Restaurant
- Guild Tavern
- Honey Road G
- Leunig's Bistro
- Mary's at Baldwin Creek G
- Middlebury Natural Foods Co-op G
- Natural Provisions Market and Deli
- The Farmhouse Tap & Grill G
- The University of Vermont Medical Center G