Sunday, August 4, 2013
5:00 until 7:30 p.m. at the Coach Barn at Shelburne Farms
Buy your tickets TODAY to the 17th Annual Forum Fundraising Dinner!
For one special evening, farmers and chefs from all across Vermont come together to prepare a sensational meal.
The celebration will feature a bounty of local products grown and raised by Vermont’s farmers and grilled, braised, sautéed and baked into delectable offerings by over 20 of the state’s finest chefs- it is a dinner like no other. This delightful fundraiser is an experience not to be missed.
From 5:00 until 6:00 - Meet Vermont’s exceptional farmers, food producers and chefs to explore the rich and diverse culinary and agricultural experiences the state has to offer.
- Taste some of the most innovative and delicious new culinary treasures coming out of Vermont food artisans.
- Celebrate the dedication of Vermont’s new wave of wine makers and distillers as they share tastes of their varied creations.
- Discuss the merits of curd with cheesemakers.
- Sample heirloom varieties of fruits and vegetables from local farms.
At 6:00 the Gold Barn Culinary Honorees will be announced
From 6:20 until 7:30 - Savor a splendid walk-around dinner featuring over 20 of Vermont Fresh Network’s best chef and farm partnerships. End the evening on a sweet note- with an ice cream social courtesy of Strafford Organic Creamery.
The night is a celebration of 17 years of VFN farmers and chefs working together to serve you the freshest, most delicious local food!
TICKETS: Join Vermont Fresh Network as a Supporting Member today and receive a members-only, ticket discount for this special evening. VFN member tickets are $50; Non-member tickets are $75
Tickets are on sale through FlynnTix: online at www.flynntix.org, in person at the Box Office: 153 Main Street, Burlington, VT, or by phone: 802-86-FLYNN.
Useful Notes about the Event:
- There will ba a Cash Bar, but alcohol samplings are free. Please bring a photo ID, you will be carded in order to sample alcohol.
- There is no ATM on the property.
- Weather permitting; parking will be on the field in front of the Coach Barn.
- No dogs are allowed on Shelburne Farms property.
- Antidote, Vergennes with Misty Knoll Farm, New Haven
- Ariel's Restaurant, Brookfield with Green Mountain Girls, Northfield
- Artesano, Groton
- Boston Post Dairy, Enosburg Falls
- Brown & Jenkins Coffee, Cambridge
- Caledonia Spirits, Hardwick
- Champlain Orchards, Shoreham
- Common Man Restaurant, Warren with Kingsbury Market Garden, Warren
- Crop Bistro and Brewery, Stowe with Pete’s Greens, Craftsbury and Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville
- Downtown Grocery, Ludlow with Coger Farms and Greenhouses, North Springfield
- East Shore Vineyard, Grand Isle
- Eden Ice Cider, West Charleston
- El Cortijo Taqueria Y Cantina, Burlington with LedgEnd Farm, Middlebury
- Fat Toad Farm, Brookfield
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Nutrition Services, Burlington with MR Harvest, Grand Isle
- Grafton Cheese, Grafton
- Guild & Company, Burlington with Vermont Heritage Grazers, Bridport
- Hartshorn's Santa Davida Farm, Waitsfield
- Hen of the Wood, Waterbury with Half Pint Farm, Burlington
- Hilton Burlington/Restaurant Sixty Battery, Burlington with VT Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville and Screamin' Ridge Farm, Montpelier
- Hinesburgh Public House, Hinesburg with Grass Roots Farm, Hinesburg
- Inn at Shelburne Farms, Shelburne with Shelburne Farms Market Garden, Shelburne
- Inn at the Round Barn, Waitsfield with Hartshorn's Santa Davida Farm, Waitsfield
- Juniper, Burlington with Rockville Market Farm, Starksboro
- Lake Champlain Chocolates, Burlington
- Leunig's Bistro, Burlington with La Platte River Angus, Shelburne and Lewis Creek Farm, Starksboro
- Localvore Today and Tomgirl Juice Co., Burlington
- Michael's on the Hill, Waterbury with Pete's Greens, Craftsbury
- Mocean Mate, Eden
- New England Culinary Institute, Montpelier and Hazendale Farm, Greensboro
- Nika, Burlington & Three Tomatoes, Williston with Red Hen Baking Co., Middlesex
- O Bread, Shelburne
- Pistou, Burlington and Half Pint Farm, Burlington
- Pitcher Inn, Warren and Tangletown Farm, Middlesex
- Red Clover Inn, Mendon and VT Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville
- Red Hen Baking Co Café, Middlesex with Pete's Greens, Craftsbury and Champlain Orchards, Shoreham & Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville
- Rural Vermont with Flack Family Farm, Enosburg Falls
- Shelburne Farms Cheese, Shelburne
- Shelburne Vineyard, Shelburne
- Slow Food Vermont with Half Pint Farm, Burlington
- Strafford Organic Creamery, Strafford
- Taylor Farm, Londonderry
- The Daily Planet, Burlington with Half Pint Farm, Burlington
- The Essex Resort and Spa, Essex with Maple Wind Farm, Huntington
- The Farmhouse Tap & Grill, Burlington with Vermont Quality Rabbits, West Haven
- The Vermont Switchel Company, Cabot
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe
- Vermont Bean Crafters, Waitsfield
- Vermont Fresh Pasta, Proctorsville
- Vermont Smoke & Cure, Hinesburg
- Vermont Spirits, Quechee
- VT Beekeepers Association, Burlington
- VT Butter & Cheese Creamery, Websterville
- Wake Robin, Shelburne and Bella Farm, Monkton
- Whistle Pig, Shoreham
- Windfall Orchards, Cornwall