News and Events
Be sure to check our website for the latest on our Wednesday Special Happenin's: from featured breweries, farms, cuisine, celebrations and more
Designed to celebrate a select spirit, cocktail, wine/region/winery, food, farm, etc., these events are open to everyone; no tickets or reservations required. Just show up and participate at the level you prefer. The specials cards will highlight the items we’ll be featuring for the evening and we encourage our guests to give one (or a few) a try.
Cambridge VT- Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits will be hosting their Vermont Ice Wine & Cocktail Open House again this year! It will take place at the Boyden Valley Winery in Cambridge, Vermont, on Saturday & Sunday, December 7th and 8th, from 10am to 5pm followed by an exclusive formal Ice Wine & Cocktail Dinner from 6:30pm to 9:00pm on Saturday only.
We invite you to enjoy and learn about the variety of premium Vermont Ice products we produce and be among the first to try our newest addition - Vermont Ice Hard Cider!
We will have FREE tastings of our Vermont Ice wine and Vermont Ice Hard Cider products over the weekend and much more:
- Free Samples and Pairings of assorted cheeses from Cabot and chocolate truffles from Lake Champlain Chocolates
- Let us educate and delight you with a cocktail tastings featuring cocktails using Boyden Valley Winery, Caledonia Spirits, Sapling, Smuggler’s Notch Distillery and other local products.
- Pleasant Valley Horse-Drawn Sleigh and Wagon Rides will be onsite offering rides around the farm.
- Our Christmas tree and a fire pit will be ready on the patio for all to enjoy, and Glögg by the glass will be available to keep you warm!
- Reserve your seats for our formal dinner featuring an extensive gourmet meal, Tony Gallo jazz band from Boston, art display by Sebastian Sweatman, Ice Wines and Cocktails, and more (limited seating available by reservation only)
We will be offering our traditional 20% off all ice wines including the minis (50ml) during the Open House as well as seasonal discounts on the Glögg and Cranberry. There will be no better time or place to stock up for the holidays!
Contact Boyden Valley Winery & Spirits by phone (802) 644- 8151 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions or for dinner reservations.
September 14, 2013
Join Chef Jason Tostrup inside the Hidden Kitchen for our Vegetarian/Dairy & Gluten free demonstration cookingclass from 12:30 pm to 2 pm
- Roast Yam & Chili Rellenos with Peach Salsa
- Sweet Summer Corn Gazpacho
- Watermelon Coolers
$35 per person
Explore: Each class will include a knife demonstration & generous tastings. Each student will also receive emailed copies of the recipes.
To make a reservation, call 802-263-9217. Demonstration classes are nonrefundable
September 21, 2013
Join Chef Jason Tostrup inside The Hidden Kitchen feautring farm partner Cavendish Game Birds and Heritage Meats
To Eat: Sauteed Jumbo Quail with Cider Soy Glaze & Johnny Cakes
To Drink: Catalpa (Argentinian) Malbec
$45 per person
Explore: Each class will include a quick knife demonstration & generous tastings. lEach student will also receive emailed copies of the recipes. Demonstration classes are nonrefundable.
For additional information or to book a class, call 802-263-9217.
September 24, 2013A delicious four-course dinner featuring farms and food within a 20 mile radius of Grafton. $45 per person or $60 to include wine pairings. Reservations available for seatings between 6 and 9pm. Follow the link above to view the menu.